Week 3‘s Bolg

 

 
    
This week's lab class, our group conducted a verification to see if clothes made of different materials can affect the speed of children sliding down the slide. Speed is a variable, children are invariants, and clothes are also variables. We timed and collected each material three times, and I was responsible for calculating the average. Finally, it was found that Shimmer material clothes slide down the fastest, while Striped Pink material clothes slide down the slowest, so the material of the clothes does indeed affect the speed of sliding down the slide. I have taken such courses before, but I haven't really gone to experiment and verify like this lab class. I find it very interesting, and the feeling of teamwork can make the experiment more interesting and memorable. Different team members will provide different opinions and generate different ideas. This helps children develop teamwork and explore knowledge skills and interests among themselves. I think I will also encourage children to collaborate and explore in the future, which can make the classroom more lively and interesting.



Comments