Skip to main content
Week 4’s Blog
In this week's lab class, we explored whether the direction of the wind would affect the round-trip time of riders. We used a fan and a rope with an iron ring to verify this issue. In the end, I found that the impact was not significant. I think this experiment is also very interesting, and we also discussed this week's reading. the author believes that students have the best learning outcomes when they exercise subjective initiative in their learning, especially when they participate in real-world problem-solving and inquiry based activities, which is consistent with the Next Generation Science Standard (NGSS). I think it will be very helpful for my future science teaching courses. I really like this classroom mode, we have enough time to validate our ideas, which is great. It also allowed us to learn the knowledge of dynamics very well.
Comments
Post a Comment